ions have 13 takeaways this seas

Jeżeli masz problem z wyborem właściwego urządzenia – ten dział jest dla Ciebie.

ions have 13 takeaways this seas

Postprzez lw789 » 10 Lut 2018, 08:00

Tottenham head coach Mauricio Pochettino insists he is calm over his future and says now is not the time to discuss a new contract. Several English newspapers have reported that the club have opened talks with the Argentine about extending the five-year deal he signed when he moved from Southampton in 2014.Pochettino has revitalised Spurs into a title-challenging side, who moved to within two points of Premier League-leaders Leicester with a 2-0 win at Aston Villa on Sunday. But he told Sky Sports: [My future] is not important. We need to fight every day and arrive at the end of the season in good condition.The club and the supporters deserve us to do our job. The most important thing is to keep working hard.I have three years left on my contract so it is not a big problem. Im enjoying it a lot, were in a very good position with the team and the supporters. Harry Kane puts Spurs ahead at Villa Park Harry Kane scored twice as Spurs put to bed a disappointing period in which they picked up just one point from a possible six, blowing their chance to go top of the Premier League, and were beaten heavily by Borussia Dortmund in their Europa League last-16 first leg.I think it was important after the last few games that were difficult for us, to recover our way, how we play and I think that we played well, Pochettino said. I think it was important after the last few games that were difficult for us, to recover our way. Mauricio Pochettino It was difficult again because you know when you play teams at the bottom, who are fighting for survival, it is difficult. Im happy and pleased with the effort, the performance and the result too.This victory arrived in a moment when we needed it. We are in a good position. There are a lot of games to play, a lot of points [to play for] and well see what happens until the end of the season. Also See: Kane keeps Spurs on course As it happened Spurs fixtures Get free £10 bet Frank Ntilikina Jersey . The Mets made the announcement Sunday night. Parnell blew a save on opening day against Washington and the next day it was revealed he had partially torn right elbow ligament. Walt Frazier Jersey . The Rangers centre left early in Game 1 with an upper body injury after being checked by Canadiens defenceman Mike Weaver and has not played since. Brassard told reporters after practice that he was good to go. That brought a smile to the face of Rangers coach Alain Vigneault. http://www.nbaknicksauthority.com/joaki ... ersey-c-9/. Tokarski, a somewhat controversial choice -- with his 10 games of NHL experience and all -- to replace an injured Carey Price in Game Two had a night to remember, turning back a Rangers team that was dominating play from the get-go, outshooting the Canadiens 14-4 in the first period and 37-25 overall. Anthony Mason Jersey . Miralem Pjanic dribbled through the defence to score an extraordinary goal in the 43rd minute at the Stadio Olimpico and Gervinho added another from a rebound in the 65th for Romas ninth straight victory — ending Milans five-match winning streak. Tim Hardaway Jr. Jersey . - The Detroit Lions have 13 takeaways this season — three less than all of last season — and the defence isnt the only unit pleased with the performance.Toronto Maple Leafs forward David Booth suffered a fractured nose in Wednesdays loss to the Anaheim Ducks. Booth left the game in the third period after he was hit in the head by an inadvertent elbow wwhile checking Ducks defenceman Sami Vatanen, who was fined $3,393.dddddddddddd.82 for the incident. His status for Thursdays game against the Sharks in San Jose is not yet determined. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Wróć do Dobór kotła

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 2 gości

Zarządzaj profilem

Zaloguj się

Kto jest na forum

Na forum jest 2 użytkowników :: 0 zarejestrowanych, 0 ukrytych i 2 gości (oparte na użytkownikach aktywnych przez ostatnie 5 minut)
Najwięcej użytkowników (89) było obecnych 07 Maj 2012, 17:19

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 2 gości